WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Army-Of-Dark-Waters - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Army-Of-Dark-Waters > Topics

Subject: Questions and answers
Replies: 5 Views: 1053

l3viatan 1.11.07 - 12:18am
If u got and questions post them here and i'll try to answer them as best as i can *

emaya 6.03.08 - 06:02pm
I cant even question the whorship of Satan, its so good for me,nothing hurts me of this belief,i just do what Satan seems tell me to do,and its always logical.if my memory is correct i was raised jewish*easta low cult in eartern asian society.came west became what is now a scarier christian sct,i sat cryng cas thy wndt permit me life a bar.one day somebody said Satan was Gods real name.instant relief to feel a reason the relgion i knew was a big lie.and it was programing.i have never left Satan,tho i never went to groups some seemd anti Satan.and if i went to close i was *it on both sides goodies and badies.i wanted to go further i was unable to.now i canbut i learned alot.society cuts your rights by sneers that become news items.why does that allow them to drag yu down street nakd in chains,and the drugs so high yu never remember who talks to yu.i thnk my is like one nevada cities wher they drug and abuse u til u dnt no who u r or wher u been. *

vampyria 16.03.08 - 01:04pm
.heilz the high lord satan. .x. *

teh 30.06.08 - 03:41am
What r ur plans 4 satanic unity *

mstuborn 11.12.09 - 07:34pm
M new 2 dis n dis all appeals me a lot cn ny1 of u teach n guide me

ebzar1 14.04.10 - 02:18pm
Can dunchene muscular dystrophy be healed magically? *

* Army-Of-Dark-Waters Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Army-Of-Dark-Waters